NON-RESIDENT Continuing Education Requirements

Non-residents residing in Canadian jurisdictions that have continuing education requirements will be deemed to have met the requirement in Manitoba.

Agents/Brokers residing in a jurisdiction where continuing education is not mandatory or in the United States of America are required to comply with Manitoba's continuing education requirements.